It makes me happy to see the Christmas tree lights in the window when I get home, but it makes me even happier to see that little face! It’s a terrible, blurry picture, but I still love it!
Okay, time for some Thinking Out Loud.
Continue reading “Christmas Shopping, Stealing Food & My Gym Dilemma”
Happy Thursday! Sorry I missed Thinking Out Loud Thursday last week. With the Philadelphia Marathon and Thanksgiving, it was just a really busy week! But I’m back with more random nonsense for you! Continue reading “Thanksgiving, Our Christmas Tree and Our Naughty Cats!”
I wish this week would slow down. Because Thursday this week means only three more days until my first marathon, and I don’t feel ready!
Now that I’m not running so much as I taper for the race, all I can think about is running. But let’s try to talk about other things for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.
Continue reading “Anything but Running!”
Today’s a special Thursday because it’s Matt’s birthday!! Instead of my usually weekly recap this Thinking Out Loud Thursday, here’s a recap of Matt’s 27th trip around the sun! Continue reading “Happy Birthday Matt!”
Thursday again already! Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I have to admit that I’m not the biggest fan of Halloween so we didn’t do much celebrating. Matt did by some candy in case of trick-or-treaters. The doorbell only rang once on Monday night, but by the time we answered it the kids were gone. Guess we need to be quicker next time!
- Matt and I went out for dinner on Friday to the Long Valley Pub and Brewery. We don’t eat out that often, but when we do we always end up at the same places. So this week we decided to try somewhere different. We both had sandwiches and split their beer sampler flight. It was a quick meal (and surprisingly cheap), but everything was great! Glad we decided to try somewhere new.
- Though Friday was a cheap night out, Saturday turned into an expensive day. I discovered a bulge in one of my tires and decided to replace all four. I knew I was going to need new tires in the near future anyway, but I wasn’t mentally prepared to spend the money on them yet! It hurt! But at least I should be safe commuting to work this winter.
- Matt and I started watching Designated Survivor. If you’re looking for a new show, I definitely recommend it. We watched all five episodes in two days and can’t wait for the next episode to come out! Unfortunately that’s not until next Wednesday. But that’ll give you time to catch up!
- Arthur and Annabelle have been especially cute this week. One day I found them snuggling together on our bed. And I’ve caught them grooming each other a few times. I makes me happy to see them getting along so well!
- I found a fishing game for cats in the App store, so put the iPad on the floor for them to play. Both Arthur and Annabelle got really into it!
Continue reading “A New Restaurant, New Tires and a New Show”
Uh oh. Another week where I haven’t taken any pictures… I love these Thinking Out Loud posts because I can write about anything, but they’re definitely difficult when I have no picture to remind myself of what’s been going on this week!
Continue reading “Looking forward to the holidays to forget about the struggles of this week!”
Happy Thinking Out Loud Thursday! And happy 13th birthday to Allie puppy! Guess she’s more of an old lady now than a puppy.
Continue reading “Colds, Cones & BBQ”
Happy Thinking Out Loud Thursday! Warning: this post contains mainly cat pictures. Continue reading “A Week of Cat Pictures”
It’s been a great week over here! It started with Matt and I both deciding to take the day off work last Friday. Best decision ever.
Continue reading “Rain, Doughnuts & Annabelle”
Uh oh. I’m in trouble. I’ve taken a grand total of 0 pictures this week which means I have absolutely no where to start on this Thinking Out Loud Thursday! Just bear with me a minute…
Continue reading “Arthur, Crime Shows & a PSA”