- How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was great! We had 11 people at a table meant for 8. It was a squeeze, but it was fun. So much so that I forgot to take any pictures. All I have to remember the day is this ridiculous snap of my sister and I. Oh, and this picture of Allie. She was snoring in her bed for most of the day.
- Every year I think we’ll wait at least until the week after Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas…but then Thanksgiving is over and there’s still a whole weekend of fun to be had. So we ended up getting our tree on Saturday. Matt loves it. He also loved carrying it up the stairs into our apartment!Or maybe not.
- Arthur and Annabelle definitely love it. But they’ve been getting into trouble by knocking ornaments off the tree. Neither of them has tried to climb it yet though!
- Actually, they’ve been naughty a lot recently! I think Annabelle is the troublemaker because things like this never happened when Arthur was an only cat. It’s mainly little things like stealing headphones off the desk, but on Monday someone ate my PB&J! I was less worried about the sandwich and more worried about the amount of foil that seemed to be missing. But there were little pieces of foil all over the kitchen so I don’t think the actually ate any of it. Now I know my lunch needs to be kept out of reach!
- If anyone is looking for a new book, I highly recommend Fall of Giants (Amazon affiliate link) by Ken Follett. It’s the first book of his Century Trilogy. I’ve read the whole trilogy twice but decided to start it again recently because I wasn’t reading anything. If you like historical fiction, I promise you’ll love these books!
Okay. That’s it for today!
Who else has their Christmas tree up already?
Anyone else have naughty cats?!